ALDO GIOVANI KURLE
With a master’s degree in sports law and active in the area since 2001, his philosophy is professionalism and ethics, which pervade his role as a lawyer, in addition to a relationship of complicity and trust with his clients within the informal environment of sports.
In addition to his success in lawsuits, he defends that the procedural and legal strategy added to the commercial and economic goals of his clients, results in the success of cases to which he is entrusted.
Among his main clients, he has defended the renowned: Cafu, Ronaldinho Gaúcho, Rogério Ceni, Cicinho, Kleberson, Robinho, Ricardo Goulart, Junior Caiçara, Careca, Nelsinho Baptista, Carlos Alberto, Fábio Costa, Amoroso, Zetti, Bruno César, Cristian Baroni, Denis Marques, Cássio, Diego Souza, Ronaldo Giovanelli, Fabricio Carvalho, Germano, Leandro Amaral, Luis Mario, Marcelinho Carioca, Rincon, Tuta, Luisão, Rosiney, Sandro Hiroshi, among hundreds of other athletes, technical commissions, agents and major sports clubs around the world.
- Master’s degree in Sports law from the University of Lérida and the Instituto Nacional d’Educació Física de Catalunya/España
- Postgraduate Specialist in Sports law from the Escola Superior de Advocacia (Superior School of Law)
- Postgraduate in Civil Procedural Law from the Pontifícia Universidade Católica (Pontifical Catholic University) – PUC/SP
- Specialist in Corporate Law
- Professor of the Escola Superior de Advocacia (ESA/SP)
- Master’s Professor in Sports law from the University of Lérida and the National Institute d’Educació Física de Catalunya/Spain
- Active in the areas of Sports, Corporate, Contractual, Labor, Family and International law
- STJD of NBB Attorney - Novo Basquete Brasil (New Brazilian Basketball)
- Member of OAB/SP’s Commission for Citizenship and Social Action
- Member of FIESP’s Commission for Young Entrepreneurs
- “Make a Wish” Project volunteer
- Languages: Fluent English and Spanish
ALDO GIOVANI KURLE